Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards
Christmas Cards,ss


Christmas Cards
Christmas  happy  child


Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards



I'm a big fan of bold colors, so many of the images I chose feature them. There are many vintage angel Christmas cards in my personal collection but I chose the ones I thought would have the most universal appeal. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I like sharing them.
It's a little hard to pin down the exact dates most of these cards were printed but I do have that information on one of them. The horizontal card that reads "A Happy Christmas to You" is actually marked with the year 1726. I don't know about you but I find it amazing that something so beautiful and fragile could travel down through the years and end up on our computers. It's such an interesting time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment